Closing Conference September 2015
On September 14-15 2015 a conference will be held in Kristianstad, Sweden. The participants will consist of project partners, students, instructors, food producers and local and regional food network representatives.
Highlights from the agenda:
Monday September 14: Presentation of the project and anthology. Participants will receive a copy of the book.
- Sharing experiences of the project, background to the conference (Anton Petrenko, Project Manager RegFood)
- Presentation of the anthology by the editors and authors
- Sessions where the authors will present their chapters. Collecting ideas/questions from the audience for future research.
Tuesday September 15: lecture about new ways to describe local and regional food and show ways for students and producers to cooperate.
- Presentation “A model for the local and regional Food for tomorrow” (Martin Ragnar, PhD)
- Exchanging knowledge and experience for innovation, Examples of activities in the project. (Philipp Brinkman, University of Münster)
- Experience of internship-projects at Ankerhus and Kristianstad University
- Experience from the pilot course, German student
- Experience from the workshop for networking managers
- Future challenges for Local and Regional Food
- Producer and student interaction
You can find the full program here: